Here is a list of errors which creep into your slides silently and spoil the look and feel of your presentation. You might not have intended but they are there lurking in your slide somewhere. Remember, a great content presented badly is a not-so-great content.
1. Different font types on different slides.
2. Different font sizes of header and body text on different slides.
3. Highlighting an important point in various ways (underscore, bold, blue colour font and red colour font) all in one slide.
4. Highlighting too many things on one slide resulting in confusing your audience as to what is really important.
5. Small font size. Just because you can see 16 size font on the computer does not mean the audience will be able to see it on the screen.
6. Animating everything thing on every slide.
7. Copy pasting naked (unformatted) tables from excel as it is on PowerPoint.
8. Body font bigger than the header font.
9. Light colour font on a white background. See you cannot read a thing :)
Stay away from these mistakes.
Clearpreso client: Trustev
2 months ago